Waxing is something many people choose to have regularly to both remove hair immediately and to over time minimise regrowth. To ensure complete removal of all hair we only use the highest quality French wax, with a clay base and lavender to sooth the skin it gives exceptional results that will last between 4 to 6 weeks with repeated visits.
If you have a holiday booked and you know you want to wax in preparation it’s a good idea if you’re currently shaving to try and get a few sessions in 4 weeks apart to ensure we can get in tune with your hair growth cycle giving you the best chance at long lasting smooth results from your waxing treatments and leaving behind those prickly shaving stubble!
To ensure complete removal of all hair we only use the highest quality French wax. Results will last between 4 to 6 weeks.
Please note for Bikini, Brazilian and Hollywood waxing we only use hot peelable wax.
Waxing Price list
*Updated September 2018*
½ Leg Lower £17-00
1/2 Leg Upper £18.50
¾ Leg £21-00
Full Leg £26-95
Full Arms £26-95
Under Arms £11-00
Bikini – standard £14-00
Bikini – Brazilian £32-00
Bikini – Hollywood £36-00
Eyebrow Tidy £9-00
Deluxe Brow Tidy £12-50
Eyebrow Re-shape £14-50
Top lip £6-00
Half Face £26-00
(not including eyebrows) £36-00
Nostrils or Ears £6-00
Brow Tidy, Top Lip & Chin £21.00
Brow Tidy & Top lip £15.00
Top Lip and Chin £12-00
Top Lip, Chin and Neck £24-00
½ Leg and Standard Bikini £30-00
½ Leg and Underarms £28-00
½ Leg and Eyebrows £26-00
¾ Leg and Standard Bikini £32-00
Full Leg and Standard Bikini £40-95
Full Leg and Brazilian £58-95
Full Leg, Standard Bikini and Underarms £51-95
Full Leg Brazilian and Underarms £69-95
Standard Bikini and Underarms £25-00
Brazilian and Underarms £43-00
Back or chest or Stomach £23-00
Back and Chest or Stomach £46-00
Back, Chest and Stomach £69-00
Neck (as add on to back wax) £12-00
A lot of people come to us and express that they feel very self-conscious about the body hair that they have not realising this is something that everyone has and that it is normal and natural. We all have hairs on every part of our external body asides from the palms of the hands and soles of the feet. We see all types of body shapes and sizes, types of hair growth patterns and different people will choose to remove hair from different areas. Whatever you are comfortable with is fine and there’s nothing we haven’t been asked for or seen before. We realise waxing is an intimate and slightly uncomfortable treatment and our therapists are highly skilled at making the process as quick and painless as possible. During your treatment it is best to try and relax and focusing on your breathing or chat with your therapist – tensing up will make it a little bit more painful. Some clients believe in taking painkillers to lessen the sensation, however taking aspirin can drastically increase the risk of bruising.
- After your waxing treatment avoid extreme heat for 24 hrs. This includes very hot baths or showers, steam rooms, saunas and Jacuzzi’s as these will put heat into the skin and as the pores are still open there is a chance of picking up an infection from public places.
- Exposure to UV light – including sun beds and sunbathing. These must be avoided for 24 hours following all waxing treatments as you may be prone to the area burning.
- We do not advise application of fake tan for 24 hours after your waxing as this can lead to blocked follicles and a poor finish to your tan.
- If you would like to have a tan and waxing we advise to have the waxing first and the tan a day or two later. If you already have applied a fake tan you should expect the waxing to remove or partially remove the tan.
- Deodorant, perfume or highly scented body creams should not be applied to the area to be treated prior to or immediately following waxing as this may irritate the skin.
- Make-up should be avoided 24 hours following facial hair waxing.
- Tight clothing should be avoided following any waxing treatment for 24-48 hours as this can irritate the skin in the area treated.
- Although waxing does not remove any “live” skin, a fine layer of dead skin will have been removed and the skin may be a little lighter or pinker immediately following treatment but the colour will return to normal within a few hours.
- Dry brush or exfoliate in the area that has been waxed a couple of times a week.
- A heat reaction may be seen on the skin for several hours following treatment and this is quite normal. This will vary from a mild redness to a much stronger skin reaction and some people may have red dots on the waxed area for several hours. This usually decreases with each and every appointment as the hair becomes finer.
- You may notice a small amount of regrowth after a week or so. It can take up to 4 treatments for your hair to be on a growth cycle that is going to give best results. Hair needs to be at least 1/2cm long before it can be successfully removed by waxing.
- Please do not shave between your waxing appointments as this will result in you always having a regrowth between appointments and will make it very difficult to get a smooth finish from your waxing appointments.
- Everyone has different skin types and a different reaction to waxing. If you are concerned at all about the way your skin has reacted to waxing please pop in so we can advise you on how to best look after your skin.