Waxing is something many people have done regularly, to both remove hair immediately and to over time minimize regrowth. To ensure complete removal of all hair we only use the highest quality French wax, with a clay base and lavender to sooth it gives exceptional results that will last between 4 to 6 weeks with repeated visits.
If you have a holiday booked and you know you want to wax in preparation, it’s a good idea if you’re currently shaving to try and get a few sessions in 4 weeks apart to ensure we can get in tune with your hair growth cycle, giving you the best chance at long lasting smooth results from your waxing treatments and leaving behind those prickly shaving stubble!
To ensure complete removal of all hair we only use the highest quality French wax. Results will last between 4 to 6 weeks.
Please note for Bikini, Brazilian and Hollywood waxing we only use peelable wax.
NO SKIN IS REMOVED, JUST HAIR – GUARANTEED
Top Lip- £6
Top Lip & Chin- £12
Top Lip, chin & Neck -£19
Neck – £26
Hollywood (Nude)- £36
Brazilian (Strip)- £32
Standard Bikini- £14
Back Stomach or chest £23
Full Leg – Inc Toes- £24
Full Leg & Bikini- £32
1⁄2 Leg- £14
3/4 Leg – £17
Under Arms- £9
Full Arms- £22
A lot of people come to us and express that they feel very self-conscious about the body hair that they have not realising this is something that everyone has and that it is normal and natural. We all have hairs on every bit of our external body asides the palms of the hands and soles of the feet. We see all sorts of body and hair shape, types, placements, growth patterns and different people will choose to remove hair from different areas – Whatever you are comfortable with is fine and there’s nothing we haven’t been asked or seen before. We realise waxing is an intimate and slightly uncomfortable treatment and our therapists are highly skilled at making the process as quick and comfortable as possible. During your treatment it is best to try and relax and focusing on your breathing or chat with your therapist, tensing up will make it a little bit more painful – some people believe in taking painkillers to lessen the sensation, however taking aspirin can increase your risk of bruising.
- After your waxing avoid extreme heat for 24 hrs. This includes very hot baths/showers, steam rooms, saunas and Jacuzzi’s , these will put heat into the skin and as the pores are still open, there is a small chance of picking up an infection from public places.
- Exposure to UV light, including sun beds and sunbathing, must be avoided for 24 hours following waxing treatments as burning can occur.
- We do not advise application of fake tan for 24 hours after your waxing, as this can lead to blocked follicles and a poor finish of your tan.
- If you would like to have a tan and waxing, you are best to have the waxing first and the tan a day later, if you already have fake tan on we would expect the waxing to remove or partially remove the tan.
- Deodorant, perfume or highly scented creams should not be applied to treated area immediately following waxing as it may irritate the skin.
- For women, make-up should be avoided following facial hair waxing for that day, although mineral make up is fine.
- Tight clothing should be avoided following any waxing treatment for 24-48 hours as this can irritate the skin in the area treated.
- Although waxing does not remove any live skin, a fine layer of dead skin will have been removed so the skin may be a little lighter or pinker immediately following treatment but colour will return to normal within a few hours.
- Dry brush or exfoliate in the area that has been waxed a couple of times a week. Just before you step into the bath or shower, take the dry brush and brush your skin whilst it’s dry or alternatively you can purchase exfoliating gloves to be used wet with products in the bath. This will prevent blocked follicles.
- A heat reaction may be seen on the skin for several hours following treatment and this is quite normal. This will vary from a mild redness to a much stronger skin reaction and some people have red dots on the waxed area for several hours, this usually decreases with each and every appointment as the hair becomes finer.
- You may notice a small amount of regrowth after a week or so. It can take up to 4 treatments for your hair to get on a growth cycle that going to give best results. Hair needs to be at least 1/2cm long before it can be successfully removed by waxing.
- Please do not shave between your waxing appointments, this will cause you to always have regrowth between appointments and will make it very difficult to get a smooth finish from your waxing appointments.
- Everyone has different skin types and a different reaction to waxing, if you are concerned at all about the way your skin has reacted to waxing please pop in so we can advise you on how to look after your skin.