Lactic Acid peels
Single treatment £45
Course of 6 £243
Add on Microdermabrasion £20 per treatment
Whats a Lactic Acid Hydrating treatment?
An advanced hydrating treatment, excellent for age management, dehydrated skin and hyper pigmentation. This treatment is appropriate for sensitive skin, all skin types. Lactic acid will rapidly hydrate your skin revealing a smoother, brighter and more hydrated complexion. This treatment can be performed every 2 to 4 weeks to solve skincare problems or monthly to maintain a healthy, glowing complexion.
What can I expect from a Lactic Acid Hydrating treatment?
What can I expect from a Lactic Acid
Lactic acid has long been the preferred choice for pigmented, sun damaged, congested and dehydrated skin. Infused with antioxidants, skin will immediately look and feel refreshed and pigmentation will be reduced. (SPF 50+ is mandatory when receiving treatments for pigmentation) Lactic acid increases cellular turnover and dermal hydration as well as stimulating the production of collagen and elastin to help leave the skin smoother and brighter.
Main benefits of lactic Acid treatments
Main Benefits of Lactic Acid treatments
- Increases cellular turnover and hydration within the skin Lightens surface stains and pigmentation
- Increases epidermal and dermal hydration
- Decreases fine lines and wrinkles
- Assists with the release of congestion and blockages
- Stimulates the production of collagen, elastin and GAGs in the dermal matrix
- Excellent introductory peeling treatment – suitable for all ages, including teenagers with stubborn acne. Appropriate for sensitive skin types and Fitzpatrick skin type IV-V (pre-conditioning is mandatory)