St Tropez Airport Tanning
No Streaks, No Skin Damage,
Just A Gorgeous Natural Tan.
Each application includes 2 complete body sprays.
Single treatment £25
The St. Tropez Spray Tan Treatment is the quickest way to get a professional finish. Delivered in around 15 minutes, the spray is quick drying. Results can last 7-10 days depending on skin type and maintenance. Dry skin will keep a tan a little longer than oily skin types.
To get the most out of your ST.TROPEZ experience, you will need to look after your skin pre and post treatment to ensure a super smooth finish and longer-lasting results, the following guide will ensure you get the best results.
During your treatment you will be hand airbrushed by one of our therapists, we apply two layers if a deeper tan is desired or one layer for a natural glow. You will be provided with paper knickers to wear and a hair net if you have lighter coloured hair. You can keep your bra on or your own knickers if you wish – or wear neither to avoid tan lines. If you would like to wear your underwear during treatment remember to bring something dark and that you don’t mind getting tan on!
- Skin should be free from self-tan, perfume, deodorant and aromatherapy oils.Do not use products such as moisturizers the only with high oil content, baby oil and so on before and after your treatment. The best pre tan moisturizer is St.Tropez Tan Optimiser.
- Waxing or shaving should be completed at least 24 hours prior to the treatment
- The evening or morning before your treatment, exfoliate your entire body with St. Tropez Body Polish. Pay special attention to dry areas of your body such as hands, elbows, knees and feet. Do not moisturise unless you are using a St. Tropez moisturizer. If you don’t have a scrub you can use a loofa or exfoliating wash gloves.
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothing with dark coloured underwear to your appointment. The guide colour may stain light hair, man-made fibres and wool.
- Do not shower or bathe for a minimum of 4 hours after your treatment, to get best results leave to develop overnight – although it may transfer onto bed linen. It will wash out of cotton, but not so easily from man-made fibres or wool.
- Do not participate in any activity which may cause perspiration for at least 12 hours after the treatment. Do not go to the gym or swim or into a sauna
After your treatment
- Apply St. Tropez Body Moisturiser or St. Tropez Body Butter daily
- Exfoliate your skin with St. Tropez Body Polish every 2-3 days to ensure even fading
- After showering pat the skin dry rather than rubbing
- Avoid swimming pools as chlorine can bleach the tan
Some final tips
- Don’t put your bra back on after your treatment if you don’t want lines around that area.
- Avoid putting your bag on your shoulder when you leave, this will also leave a mark.
- Make sure you keep the palms of your hands off of your body tan will come off onto your hands and give you tanned palms!
- Keep away from water whilst your tan is developing – this includes perspiration and rain! Bring an umbrella if poor weather is expected!
- Most products with high oil content will fade or remove your tan, so be careful of which products you use.
- It is a good idea to wear one coat of clear polish on the finger and toe nails to completely avoid tanning them, it can be removed after your tan has fully developed and washed off – don’t take it off before.
Tanning Special Offers
Buy 1 get 2nd half price £37.50
Buy 3 treatments for £50.00
There is no time limit for the use of multiple treatments
Packages/special offers must be purchased when your 1st treatment is taken.
All offers are valid for the purchasing customer only and cannot be shared.